Saturday, August 23, 2008

Personal Update

Hi guys,
First of all, TU to RCM for her prayers and request for prayers. News got to her very quickly through some fellow bloggers from Vox Nova, I think.

My husband had a serious heart attack on Tuesday (that sounds so silly -- like it implies some heart attacks aren't serious??)
We have been blessed with amazing friends and many prayers - but as you know, more prayers are always good. If you feel inclined to say a prayer for him I would be ever so grateful. He is home as of today and resting beautifully. He is doing way better than a few days ago!

Monday we are also supposed to hear back from mitigators we have hired to handle a mistake our mortgage company made. The mistake on American Home Mortgage's (formally Option One) part may well cost us our home (and the equity, albeit small, our hard earned equity, none the less). This was supposed to happen today but we learned that they have not reached an agreement yet.

I thank and praise God for sparing my husband's life here on earth. Having more time together is a truly precious gift. That is the most important and wonderful thing. But I admit, I am fretting a bit about this mortgage situation. I am SURE the stress had much to do with my husband's heart attack. If you want to add a prayer that God help us handle whatever comes our way -- I would greatly appreciate it.

School (I am a teacher @ a Catholic school) started this week -- I suspect with all that is going on I will post lightly for a little while. When I get into the timing of my fall schedule, work out the nuances of cardiac therapy and plans for future procedures, and find out about the house . . . then I hope to post more frequently.

I am praying for my blogging friends and readers -- that's YOU.
God bless you and yours.

In Christ,

No comments: