Friday, October 10, 2008

Four!


A) Four places that I go to over and over: Church, School, Gas Station, Grocery Store

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Mary Lee, Amy, Colleen, Real Estate Agents

C) Four favorite places to eat: My house, Bucca, Olive Garden, Viggiano's (best restaurant in the N.E.)

D) Four places I would rather be right now: PA & NY visiting friends, Italy, @ home, Virgin Islands

E) Four TV shows I watch over and over: HG-TV House Hunter, Everybody Loves Raymond (on DVD)

F) Four things I say over and over:

Line up in your squads!

You can do it!

It was like my nightmare . . . . . . . . . . house after house after house after house . . . . .

I miss Lucky and Bootsie (I say this to myself - I do not want to upset my son)


I found this at Mum2Twelve! A great blog.

No comments: